maandag 20 december 2010

Hello from Belgium!

So I've finally moved.
And I kinda like it here!
Well, maybe because I'm not going to school, yet
they have exams here and after that, they've school break.
The school thought it would be pointless if I would follow classes right away,
I don't mind not following (;

My room is the top room.
It has a window with great light,
but unfortunately it's covered with snow right now,
so no light will go through.
I didn't really mind that today,
cause my plan was to make some creepy pictures,
and luckily for me, myself is kinda creepy, so it wasn't that hard...

One thing I don't really like about living near Antwerp AND shopping centre Wijnegem is that my wallet is always empty. I think it's possible it has something to do with too much sparetime.. So let's hope this will change when I go to school again :P
But on the other hand, I have some pretty stuff now.. :)

The third one was the best, in my opinion.
It looks like I'm a butterfly hihi.





2 opmerkingen:

Leave a message! I always read them and they make me happy :)