zondag 6 februari 2011

Change

Hey all!
well I know it has been a while,
but as I've already told, I've moved to Belgium and I kinda needed some time on my own.
I really had trouble with moving. It's totally new for me to have such a big change.
For the last 16 years I haven't been moving further than my hometown, and suddenly I have to jump international. But I may not complain too much. It could have been much worser, like
moving to another country which has an other language, right?
And I do still see my ex school friends at least once in 2 weeks. Plus I live in a country where all the people love waffles and chocolate. Seriously, there's a chocolate shop everywhere. Same with waffles. And for those who can't choose, they also have chocolate waffles. Genius right? I just wonder how they won't get fat...
The tings I don't like here is the fact that schools here are so strict. It's always what you're not allowed to do.
I just think I need more time to get used to the schools here. But if I'm lucky and work hard, I can go back to the Netherlands over 1,5 years to go the university!

In the meanwhile I'll just enjoy the city Antwerp (and starbucks) and look how I can learn 3 years French in 1,5 years..

Mais pour l'instant, I have some looks again!
It wasn't rainy today and I actually didn't have a lot to do so I went outside and dragged my sister with me to make photos again ;D


grey coat: H&M
beige cardigan: New Yorker
Flower shirt: Zara
brown trousers: Bershka
Red big scarf: Primark
bag: Primark
Shoes: Primark

Oh did you noticed that I've got a new header?
I guess you did, 'cause it's huge haha





Well and that's enough about me. I realized that I do say a lot about myself. And it's time to not being so egocentric anymore.

Let's talk about someone I really really adore, and you all probably already know his pictures


Tim Walker is my most favorite fashion photographer. All his pictures are so pretty. They have a magical touch. And that's serious, almost all his pictures are fairytale related. Here some of his, in my opinion, best pictures:

source:pichause.com


source: fytimwalker.tumblr.com
And one we all know:

source:antimonide.com

So what do you think of him?

Loves,

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Welcome back haha! Nog veel succes met het integreren in België maar dat moet wel lukken met een Starbucks en chocoladewinkels overal :) Ik vind dat je er heel leuk uit ziet, mooie top, sjaal en tas!

    x Nathalie
    www.petitefashionistas.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik zou zeggen : Welkom in België ! & een supermooie outfit! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. @Nathalie haha thanks! ik heb je webshop gezien, &I adore de accessoires!

    @Maïté Thankyou too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuke outfit! Kleur van de sjaal is echt mooi (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Leave a message! I always read them and they make me happy :)