vrijdag 14 maart 2014

Or maybe I'm just dreaming out loud

Last few weeks have been rough. Changes again. Seems like my life will never be stable. I guess that's not weird at all, it's just I hate changes. I can't deal with them quite well. And I know I've said this a million times, but maybe if I keep blogging regularly, at least something will keep me in my pace. People getting out of sight after a couple of years is never easy I suppose. Don't mind me, I wasn't able to sleep until 8 am and woke up few hours after. 

Let's get the vibe here less grey! Did I mention I study and live in Utrecht now? (I tend to say things double to the same person) I think I did. I did have some good experiences too. Last week, someone approached me and asked me if she could take a picture of me for in a fashion page in a newspaper! I was so flattered! Too bad I didn't look that pretty in the photo, otherwise I would have post it here ;P. I also attended couple of concerts! For the third time I saw OneRepublic! I just love, love, love the band. I guess I grew up a little with them. But I also saw Maroon 5 and Franz Ferdinand. And oh god, Franz Ferdinand was so amazingly epic. The energy, vibe, music; everything was incredible. Definitely the best concert I've attended. Here's an Instarecap! (too bad I wasn't allowed to take my SLR with me)


Maroon 5 


OneRepublic


Franz Ferdinand


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a message! I always read them and they make me happy :)