dinsdag 22 maart 2011

School trip to the awesomest town in NL

Yes, I went to Amsterdam again! I just love that city. It´s so cozy and THE place to shop.
&you can find anything there, even a yoghurticebarthing -hihi. (long story, the ones who know me personally'll understand)
Too bad we didn't have that much time, because we had to visit museums and stuff.
But Amsterdam is definitely on the city-list to visit (again).

Here are a bunch of pictures, I once promised I would give some. (it's a lot for me ;P)


hungryy? some muffinstore, kalvinstraat A'dam


AWESOME patterned wall of men, Tropenmuseum A'dam
Red hanging thing in the exposition 'RED', tropenmuseum A'dam
Isn't Amsterdam just a wonderfull city? somewhere in A'dam
lovely lighting in the bus! waterbottle on the way to A'dam

My pen bought at Made in Asia, Brussels

'
POCKY! the real one from asia :) Made in Asia expo, Brussels

I know I should post more regularly, but I just can't find the time for making pictures etc.
It doesn't mean I don't like taking pictures, 'cause I do love making pictures etc. It's the simple fact I'm lazy and always find some excuse or other things to do.
But the next post will definitely show some new purchases I've made!
It has been a while since I bought stuff again. I guess I temporarily lost my interest in doing anything. It's not that bad, cause now I have a bunch of new energy! I guess..

See you next time!
xo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a message! I always read them and they make me happy :)