maandag 25 april 2011

Week2ofthevacation

So as I said, I really didn't liked to be at home for the whole time. That's why I decided to work for some days in the last week of my school break and went shopping in Rotterdam, go to a concert (OneRepublic!!) plus I kinda celebrate my birthday from a month ago(including a lovely sushi dinner!).


But because I was working, I really couldn't enjoy the weather at all. Since I work in a toko(Asian mini supermarket) with a lot of fridges, I couldn't notice anything of the warmth of the sun for a few days. But that all changed last friday, when I went to Rotterdam! It was extremely hot, apparently like the other days of that week. But I did make some lovely purchases!


Short: Only
Blouse: Ti Amo
Pink bag: Primark
neon pink skirt: Bershka



Ring: Gift from a dear friend
Necklace: Gift from a dear friend
(both bijoux bridgit)
bracelet: Primark

The afternoon of that day, I went to a concert of OneRepublic in Tilburg,
It was , shamefully, my first concert. But it was so awesome, I just can't find the words for it!
Honestly, the concert was such an amazing experience. They really gave a really great show. The rush of the day, and stress, because my train delayed, was totally worth it. Ryan Tedder was so active! It suprised me he still could sing haha. But they train for that. At the end of the show, he grabbed a random camera from someone in the crowd and made a movie of himself and his band. I totally wished I was that camera, or have it, that would be awesome too!
Besides that, he also jumped off the stage. It was sooo funny to see that. Everyone grabbed his shirt and touched him haha. Yeah, I also wished I was one of the mad people who grabbed his shirt. The next time I go to them I totally have to be the first, no matter how long I have to wait.




With love,
Theresa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a message! I always read them and they make me happy :)