donderdag 14 april 2011

New Link!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Having a lazy school break isn't that fun as I thought. Usually I always work when I don't have to go to school. But because it was ages ago that I didn't have to work on my free days, I decided to do absolutely nothing. And so far, I hate it. Bruno Mars sings in his song about a great lazy day but I don't think I'm the type for those days. I'm bored all the time, because all my other friends do have to go to school and follow classes. But I do have time to blog now, taking pictures, baking cupcakes and other things. But that would be just much more fun with some friends right? Well for now I shouldn't complain, because school is way more worse. ;)



These days I've been staying in the Netherlands, with my dad. I really missed this place where I grew up. I know that everyone complains about how things work in the Netherlands ( well some of the people I know do ) but now I've been living in Belgium, I really appreciate all those small things and strict rules. In my opinion the Netherlands just look way better than Belgium and I'm not saying that because I grew up here. It's just cleaner, and more structure in Holland than Belgium. I do have to confess that Belgium has some pretty buildings too, specially Antwerp or Brugge.
But it's better not to compare different countries, because all of the land in the world are great in their own way, right? ;)

I found a really old drawing I made in my old room. It's like 2 years old haha. When I see this I really miss drawing and stuff. I used to do that a lot, but since all those changes I didn't really think about it anymore. I should get back to it though.

Also I did had some pictures of outfits, but they sucked a little. So don't mind my face haha.
This outfit I wore Monday, because the weather was really awesome:

Cardigan: H&M
Gilet (the black thing): H&M
Dress: Some store in Amsterdam
Shoes: Shoe Outlet
Scarf: Primark
Bag: Primark


Unfortunately, the weather became worse after Monday. It rained a lot and it was cloudy.
I really can't wait until the summer finally come! I'm really looking forward to it, I even have collected some of my summer stuff together, and by seeing that, makes me way more exciting!
(I just don't the right shirt with this outfit..)
But behold:

Hat: Six (Got from a dear friend for my birthday!)
Skirt: Customized (a dress I bought a time ago online, transformed in a skirt)
Shoes: van Haren (?)
Bag: Primark

Last but not least,
I changed my blogurl once again. You can visit my blog via
http://thelovingmuse.blogspot.com


Wow, this was a huge message! hihi.

With Love,
Theresa

4 opmerkingen:

Leave a message! I always read them and they make me happy :)