donderdag 1 september 2011

Do you hear me? I love you! +a yummy lime-honeydrink recipe

Tuesday was the midseason finale of Pretty Little Liars, it was an amazing finale! I love Pretty Little Liars, and I've watched it from the beginning. It's such a shame that the seasons are short. Season 3 just has to come out soon! Here a still from my favorite scene. It was sooo lovely when Toby yelled: 'I don't care about what you can't tell me, I care about you! I love you, Spencer! Do you here me? I love you!' or something like that.



Oh and btw, school started again. The day before yesterday, I was packing (???) books, and well, I just can't do that without a lovely drink right ? ;)
So I made a refreshing lime-honeydrink (it's kinda healthy too!). Too bad summer is almost over, but it would be perfect for a warm, sunny day!
Here's my recipe:


English:
Ingredients:
- 2 whole limes
- 500 mL water
- 150 mL boiled water
- 3 or 4 teaspoons honey
optional:
- sugar

Directions:
Cut both limes in two halves and squash 1,5 lime in a can and add 500 mL water.
In a seperate bowl, mix the hot water with 3 or 4 teaspoons of honey untill the honey is completely disappeared. Add the honey water with the lime and mix well. The rest of the lime: cut it in slices, then cut a little piece in the slice and decorate the glass with it.

optional:
I decorated the glass with sugar on the edge (like a cocktail). It's really simple to do it:
make the edge of the glass wet, and dip it in sugar. Done.

NOTE: if you don't like honey, you can use sugar. It's also yummy, but not that healthy (:
+ you can change to your own wish, this is just how I like it.

Dutch:
Benodigdheden:
- 2 hele limoenen
- 500 mL water
- 150 mL kokend water
- 3 of 4 theelepels honing

Optioneel:
- suiker

Bereidingswijze:
Snijd allebei de limoenen in helften. Pers anderhalf limoen in een kan en doe daar 500 mL water bij. In een apart glas oid, mix het warme water met de honing totdat de honing helemaal niet meer te zien is. Voeg dit dan in de kan bij de rest. De rest van de limoen kan je in schijven snijden en er een snede in maken om het glas te decoreren

Optioneel:
Ik heb het glas met een suikerrandje versierd (net als een cocktail) Het is enorm simpel om dit te doen, de meeste weten dit ook wel maar toch:
Maak de rand van het glas vochtig en dip het glas in suiker. Klaar! ;)

NOTE: Als je niet van honing houdt, kan je ook gewoon suiker gebruiken. Dit is alleen minder gezond voor je ;P
+je kan het recept veranderen naar je smaak, dit is gewoon hoe ik het lekker vind.

Enjoy!

(probably next recipe:strawberry-yoghurtdrink)

1 opmerking:

  1. aah die laatste foto ziet er lekker uit!
    Je blog ziet er super uit trouwens. :)

    Ik ga je volgen, neem je ook een kijkje op mijn blog?

    Liefs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Leave a message! I always read them and they make me happy :)