zondag 4 september 2011

Opening F21

So yesterday I went to the grand opening of Forever21 in Antwerp! Well, first we thought, the opening had already passed, because some people already went shopping there. But luckily we weren't wrong. :) I loved to shop there! It was huge and so pretty! I bought some stuff there, but I'm a bit lazy atm so I will show some other time. There was a stupid moment that occurred yesterday: As polite as we are, we were waiting in the queue for an hour. And well, we were definitely one of the 500 first customers. But because some stupid people were awfully rude and just thought that they didn't have to wait, we didn't get a goodiebag! I was kinda pissed back then, and now still a little bit. But next time (opening of the flagship store of Pull&bear @ Rotterdam) I'm going to do it totally different. And no, I'm not going to cheat ;)

Also I realized that it's almost my blog's birthday (9 September)! I think I have to do something special, but I just can't think up of something...

Oh well, here some pictures of Antwerp+one purchase of last week:






^Boots bought at Bazaar Beverwijk

Loves. x

5 opmerkingen:

  1. You wore those boots to school last week, right? I forgot to say: HYPED! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik moet het al een hele tijd doen met foto's van F21. Ik wil ook gaan! xP /depressed

    *Een bezoekje of reactie terug is ook voor mij een duwtje in de rug. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh Forever21 is geweldig, ik ben er in Amerika geweest, top winkel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Leave a message! I always read them and they make me happy :)