woensdag 2 november 2011

Antwerp+Amsterdam

I know I said I would blog more often. I guess I'm just a worse promise-keeper like Natalie Tran. (I still love her however)
I'm back in school again, back in my hometown! It was really weird to be back again, but I'm so glad that I'm not in Belgium anymore. I just really missed everything here; not that I hate Belgium, I mean I can't, they put chocolate waffles in their vending machines. No country can beat that.
But they don't have the lovely friends I have here, (I did meet some really nice people there ofcourse!) but it was different.

Enough talking about that.

I just had my autumn break, so I went to Antwerp and Amsterdam! For doing that I had to work a whole week with extra hours, but it was totally worth it. I bought some really lovely clothes there! Shame I didn't have enough time to take pictures of my outfit.
Antwerp wasn't that special to go to, since I've lived near there. But Amsterdam was just for the third time, and I still love it. Especially because Frozz is there! I still have an addiction for frozen yoghurt, so I guess I will go to Amsterdam more often, haha.

Oh and I forgot to mention!
i own a nikonD5100!
I have it since before my trip to Vietnam, but I totally forgot it. I just need a new objective, the standard one is OK, but I would love to experiment more. So I think in about 2 weeks I will buy a new one :)

Here are some pics:

high waist pants: River Island
shirt: New Yorker
Train station Amsterdam

Royal palace of Amsterdam
Frozz

the Meir, Antwerp

xo

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat bevroren fruit lijkt me lekker, nog nooit gehad! Moet ik eens proberen als ik in A'dam ben. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie foto's!
    Ik wil zo graag weer eens naar Amsterdam, veel te lang geleden!
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice post, I love being in Belgium too. But I really HATE the Netherlands haha. I don't know, I just don't like it here. And I'm a Canon user, so I'm not a big fan of Nikon, but anyway: Cool photos :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Is eindelijk het CS open! Wauw.
    Je hebt leuke foto's!

    http://lifeofroshelle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Good to see Amsterdam Centraal finaly has a Facade again! Great pictures too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Leave a message! I always read them and they make me happy :)